Offered at our Watertown location
EverybodyFights® (EBF) boxing fitness is designed by George Foreman III’s experience both in and out of the ring and is rooted in the unique training habits, techniques, and routines of George’s father, George Foreman Sr.
The workout combines traditional boxing training with high-intensity interval training. The classes are designed to unleash the inner fighter in each of us, building confidence and self-esteem while yielding maximum physical results.
WHAT YOU GET:
Be Fight Ready
Fight Swag is the clothes you wear and the music you listen to. It empowers the fighter at every corner, so you’re always fight ready. The pro shop at GymIt offers a mix of apparel and gear that will provide you with the comfort and confidence to train like a fighter and live like a champion.
- An all new open gym circuit for EBF @ GymIt Classes and personal training sessions
- One-on-one Mittwork training sessions
- Increase in EBF class options including Circuit classes
- A head EBF Trainer for richer class experience
- An EBF Community Manager for fun events
- $3 Rental Boxing Glove options
Is the EverybodyFights @ GymIt available to everyone? What is the open gym?
Experience EBF 24/7:
Open gym hours are available, so you can experience EBF on your own time. Join in on a BAGS or TRAIN class for the best workout of your life. If you can’t make a class or prefer fighting solo, space is now available for individual training as well.
- EverybodyFights at GymIt Members: Unlimited use of the space for your own training and EBF classes.
- GymIt VIP Membership: Open gym hours are now available for you! Enjoy a discounted rate on EBF classes, or just hit play on the EBF app and feel free to rent a pair of gloves if you need.
Do I have to know how to box?
How is EverybodyFights different than your average boxing gym?
Do I need boxing gloves or hand wraps?
How many calories do I burn in the average EBF class?
It all depends on how hard you work and what class you take! A TRAIN360 will lead to more calories burned than a BODY+YOGA class, but they’re both important in your overall training regimen. If you really want to know, we’ve seen that you can burn well over 700 calories in a TRAIN360 class which is 60 minutes long.
Do you have monthly memberships or just class packs?
Can I just workout by myself or get personal training?
Do you have childcare available while I workout?
We do not! Got to call that babysitter to get your EBF on.