Only available at our Watertown location.
EverybodyFights® (EBF) boxing fitness is designed by George Foreman III’s experience both in and out of the ring and is rooted in the unique training habits, techniques, and routines of George’s father, George Foreman Sr.
The workout combines traditional boxing training with high-intensity interval training. The classes are designed to unleash the inner fighter in each of us, building confidence and self-esteem while yielding maximum physical results.
- An all new open gym circuit for EBF @ GymIt Classes and personal training sessions
- One-on-one Mittwork training sessions
- Increase in EBF class options including Circuit classes
- A head EBF Trainer for richer class experience
- An EBF Community Manager for fun events
- $3 Rental Boxing Glove options
Open gym hours are available, so you can experience EBF on your own time. Join in on a BAGS or TRAIN class for the best workout of your life. If you can’t make a class or prefer fighting solo, space is now available for individual training as well.
- EverybodyFights at GymIt Members: Unlimited use of the space for your own training and EBF classes.
- GymIt VIP Membership: Open gym hours are now available for you! Enjoy a discounted rate on EBF classes, or just hit play on the EBF app and feel free to rent a pair of gloves if you need.
At EverybodyFights® we teach fitness classes that mirror the art of training like a fighter. We don’t think that everybody boxes, but we know that EverybodyFights. Whether you are fighting to be a better boxer, healthier person, or you just want a fun workout and be part of a community, we’re here to support your fight.
Boxing gloves are required and we have options available to rent and purchase. It’s highly recommended to wear boxing hand wraps for safety and performance purposes and is available to purchase.
Both! We try to be very flexible to your lifestyle and schedule.
It all depends on how hard you work and what class you take! A TRAIN360 will lead to more calories burned than a BODY+YOGA class, but they’re both important in your overall training regimen. If you really want to know, we’ve seen that you can burn well over 700 calories in a TRAIN360 class which is 60 minutes long.
We have qualified PT trainers and an open gym with cardio equipment and free weights for your own workouts.
We do not!
Got to call that babysitter to get your EBF on.
We offer student and military discounts.
You must be 18 years or older to be a member.
We love when EverybodyFights members #FightItForward and give back to the community. We will offer our space, if available, to support charity fundraisers. If a space is not available, we will find other ways to support you and the charity with raffle prizes, donations and more.